What you can expect from us – our service standards
- We will make sure you are contacted in advance to let you when we are planning to carry out work to your home
- We will make sure that our homes meet the ‘Decent Homes Standard’ and ask customers how satisfied they are with the major works and report the results
- We also maintain communal gardens, green open spaces and play areas with regular grounds maintenance work such as grass cutting & shrub bed or tree care. You can view our standards on the Neighbourhoods page
- Customer Service standards – when you contact us
- Feedback – for comments, compliments and complaints
Improvements you can make to your home
You have the right to improve your home and, in most cases, you do not need to tell us about this (such as decorating). If you are considering larger improvements such as replacement kitchens, bathrooms, internal doors or any other changes to the structure of the building, you will need to talk to us first. You can email your Housing Services Officer who will explain what the process is and the implications if you leave your tenancy.
Improvements we will make to your home
Our planned improvement programme and planned cyclical maintenance programme carries out improvements to a number of homes at the same time in an agreed neighbourhood. This helps us to reduce disruption and work more quickly and efficiently.
Planned improvements include replacement windows & doors, roof replacement, property adaptions and kitchen and bathroom modernisation.
Planned cyclical maintenance include internal communal decorations, external painting, cleaning uPVC windows, doors & gutters and electrical testing.
We will make sure you are contacted in advance to let you when we are planning to carry out work to your home.