Vestia Community Trust is our Group partner, offering people aged 16 and over who live in our homes and surrounding neighbourhoods a wide range of services to help them move into sustainable employment or improve their career opportunities for the future.
Working with a Vestia Job Coach will enable anyone to become enthusiastic, motivated and confident enough to enhance their own life, through gaining meaningful employment, no matter what their individual situation is.
Vestia can offer you support with:
- Developing and action plan together to achieve your career goals
- Creating your CV and making it stand out in the crowd
- The skills to be confident during a Job interview
- Mentoring to discover the perfect career choice for you
- Finding work experience placements to help you develop
- Coaching and support when you start your new career.
Vestia also offer the opportunity to improve your employment skills and gain a qualification by attending a City and Guilds Certificate in Employability Skills. This 9-day programme will arm you with multiple skills that will not only assist you to find employment but will develop your problem solving and team building skills ready for when you enter the world of work.
Employment Services are delivered in partnership with our partners The Community Housing Group, Wyre Forest District Council and Heart of Worcestershire College.