Involving our Customers
We offer lots of opportunities for you to get involved in your local area and support your community, including:
- routine surveys by telephone, text or email
- becoming a customer inspector or mystery shopper
- joining a panel to comment on customer information such as our website and leaflets
- attendance at events and offering us feedback and suggestions on how we could improve the way we work
- joining a time limited group to look at specific services in detail, such as how we look after our neighbourhoods or health and safety issues, so that we can learn from customers' experiences
- online digital forums, such as Facebook.
AIM (Area Improvement Money)
AIM is a fund that has been set up to deliver local projects. It is available to community groups to help improve the quality of life and the environment for people living in our neighbourhoods.
We support a range of different projects, which could include:
- gardening or environmental work
- activities to reduce anti-social behaviour
- community events or celebrations
- activities for older people
- health and wellbeing projects
- developing skills to access training or employment.
Our funds are limited so we are unable support every project. All applications will be considered as long as they benefit our customers and residents. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01562 733140 to find out more.